Sunday, February 28, 2010

starting of new environment...

FAIR PARK....
new place for me...new environment...
the new room i rented....whole new thing...
having a room, wholly by myself....
surely one new thing for me in yipao...
it's great for the mean time....
i love my room...i love the house...
i love evrything about the house....
i dunnow y....
jatuh cinta pertama kali masuk my new room...
i dunnow y...
insya-ALLAH i'll used my new room wisely...insya-ALLAH...
p/s: anyone girls yg kenal nas, if nak dtg tido..come2...dtg la jemput tido..=)


can i start new life too???
i mean...can i redo my life....
can i stop having a relationship??
can i?
i juz wanna spent my time with mak, ayah n adik...
i wanna devoted my live to them....
besides than to my religion..n ALLAH, n Rasullulah...
mayb people think i am showing off...
i know i have lack of knowledge...
n i am lazy seeking knowledge...
dats y i stuck here in ipoh...not there other part of the world...
not like them who went oversea to pursue studying...
yap...i aint like dat....
wargh!!!! pemalasnya manusia...huhu...
xpew la....asalkan im contented...cukup la...
huhu...=(

kays, gambate in everything u do...n SAYONARA~

No comments: