Saturday, April 10, 2010

thanks ALLAH...for everything...

salamalaik...

alhamdulilah..praise to ALLAH for all that HE has given us...

thanks ALLAH coz selamatkan dia daripada accident 2....

syukur kepadaMU Ya ALLAH....

our faith to u will never fade b4, now n after...insya-ALLAH....

seriusly, bcoz of dat, u make me feel rite in waiting him...

hope he will b better in days....

n i am hoping i will be better in times too....

much2 better than him.....

tq bcoz of the separation, makes me notice dat, i can control my feelings...

makes me know how to not miss anymore....

i hope that in future i will fall in love again, with sumone who will be together

with me in ur love ALLAH....

may i be with u...n i will wait him to come n pick me towards YOU...

amin......

3 comments:

SAYA said...

salam..nas,wats wrong??
may Allah give u strenght to face all those things n may Allah shower us with HIS rahmat n barakah..aminn

nAsirah NasIR said...

wslm...xla syg...
pai accident, almost lost him...
alhamdulilah xda papew...
x patah kaki semua la..
waiting for him lorh...
if dia for me...hope both of us will be better in times...=) AMIN...

SAYA said...

insyaAllah:D
mst invite sy ok^^,
nk jd vvip..hihihi..
i'll always pray 4 both of u..send my regard to him k