Monday, May 1, 2017

I love u uwais syg.

Its been a while. I did not write. Almost 3 years. I went through 2 new phase of my life. I got married 1 year ago n currently 5 months pregnant. Such a wonderful journey. But i dunno how long the marriage can last..... i quarrel. Its sweet and bitter of marriage. I know it is. I was thinking its okay. I can move on. There is someone in my uterus which i have to move on. Wether its as a single mother or not, yet i will always be as he is far away.  So.. im dumbfounding myself right now. Saying im strong. I dun wanna let myself down.. im moving forward. Wether without him or not.. but i will always cherish the alien inside me. I love u so much uwais syg. My hunny bunny. Pls wait until u r 9 months syg. Pls be mature enough. I love u from the 1st moment i know ur presence...

No comments: