Tuesday, February 17, 2009

4th of june-my date of birth...=)

this is what they think bout my date of birth... sounds like it's true... but it's only what they think...not what u guys think...how bout u guys throw out ur opinion bout me..voice out...say anything bad about me...so that i can be better person in the future....tq...=)

You usually think before acting which makes your life quite easy. But you often are the one who give yourself a hard time by being paranoid. People might not truly understand you but you are really nice to be around. You are cheerful and friendly. Your Love, Still water runs deep, that's what you are. You always surprise others with your new character when you are in love. Your love trap often comes unexpectedly and your love life is full of surprises.

2 comments:

Lya Yusof said...

paranoid..
part tu je ak suke..
huahauhau..

nAsirah NasIR said...

alia yusof...
wahaha....
paranoid sgt kot...
ye kot...
dgn my wonderwall je x
=P